- Trangia - for walkers
- Gas burners for Paj
- Torches each person should bring their own torch (preferably AA batteries)
- Shovel - with edges for slashing bush
- Toilet paper
- insect repellent
- 2 x Tents for walkers (Pauline's tent 4 man and Ahoo's tent 3 man ie comfortably sleep 5
- 2 x tents for car (John and Keith's)
- Matresses Dad has 3 thermarests
- Andres sleeps on foam mat
- Linen for Michelle, Pauline and Paul.
- First Aid (usual stuff + blisters, sprains, muscle aches, etc)
- 35mm SLR - Keith
- Pocket camera - Andrew
- Binoculars - how many pairs?
- Mini Tripod - Keith
- Monopod - Andrew
- Film Slide and Print - Carry a budget of film with Michelle taking used films away and
dropping off fresh films.
- Batteries - Everyone try and use AA batteries so easier.
- Mobile Phone - Michelle carries spare batteries and has a spare phone which she can use
and recharge batteries with.
- Notepad and pens
Personal - Each person responsible for their own gear
- Sleeping Bag
- Water bottles
- Shorts - 2 pairs?
- Shirts - 2
- Socks - 3 pairs (alternate with 1 pair spare)
- Jocks - 4 pairs (alternate with 2 pair spare)
- Swimmers - probably end up wearing all the time.